Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome!

We're currently in a startup phase, but have enabled the forum. Our goal is to centralize the political conversation and return the traditional social media platforms to family and friendships. Sign up today and help start the conversation.
We hope to one day have active dialog from each congressional district in the United States. We have provided individual forums for each district in the country to enable dialog for congressional representatives.
See more
See less

USPS Election Handling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USPS Election Handling

Historically there have been issues with individuals receiving absentee ballots, but this has gone to a whole new level. Is it impossible for people to make moral decisions and put politics aside at work? What is the motivation behind throwing mail away? Laziness? I honestly doubt the integrity of the postal service during this election and will be voting in person. Will you be voting in person this year?
    Nicholas Beauchene, 26, whose route included Orange and West Orange, allegedly tossed 1,875 pieces of mail into dumpsters on Oct. 2 and Oct. 5, according to the U.S. Attorney for the District of New Jersey.

In the last 5 or so years I've read a few articles about postal workers throwing mail away, it always seemed like it was junk mail. I was just assuming it was out of laziness due to the nature of the items thrown away, but at this point it seems political. Postal workers have a job to do, and there's nothing political about it. Part of the problem these days is people can't turn it off. Left can't be friends with right, right can't be friends with left. Hopefully this site can help unite everyone and we can have great conversation. Hope to see you around.

Comment

Working...
    X